Social Services Funding

Places for Residents funded by Social Services

Current government policy is that individuals with less than £23,250 in savings and capital and lower income than the cost of their care may be eligible for funding from Social Services.

We provide some places for people in this situation who have been assessed by Social Services as having on-going nursing needs.

Residents who lack capacity to consent to moving in:

If a resident lacks capacity to sign documentation and a registered “Power of Attorney” is not in place, we usually ask for a personal guarantee from a third party to cover the charges until a Deputyship Order has been made and the account has been paid in full.  Our protocol for executing the Tenancy Agreement when a resident lacks mental capacity to give consent also needs to be followed.

Credit Terms

All charges for each month are payable in advance by Direct Debit on the first day of each month.  If accounts are not paid in accordance with these terms, action is taken in line with the following letters.

Overdue Accounts

7th of the following month:

Statement of Arrears (PDF)

14th of the following month:

Seven day warning letter (PDF)

21st of the following month:

Notification of Legal Action – Nursing Home Agreements (PDF)

28th of the following month:

Solicitor’s Notice to Leave – Nursing Home Agreements (PDF)

Enquire about Willow Park Lodge
57 Coombe Valley Road, Dover, Kent, CT17 0EX
Copyright © | Website designed by Pobl Tech